How do you keep moving when the world is on your shoulders?
Hello beautiful people,
I know what the weights of life can feel like, so I want to give you some tips for getting the weight off of your shoulders!
4 Things You Could Do Now:
- Face it head on.
- Take your life one day at a time.
- Begin to take off the burdens in your mind by practicing to not be in control.
- Make space in your mind to accept that weights are for gaining muscle, not for you to carry 24/7.
For me, when I had the weight of the world on my shoulders, this was a time I didn’t want to pray (and because I’m not perfect, I sometimes experience this when I feel like I’m spinning).
The heaviness in my soul had me in a torn state of mind to the point it altered something (prayer/meditation) that I did not believe would help me again (keeping it all the way real here).
But when I began to pray and meditate again, the weight did not seem as heavy on my shoulders, the burden subsided, and I began not to feel shame, but the acceptance of my truth.
“Make it plain for me–what do I need to do?”
- Face what is causing the heaviness that you feel (i.e. this ______ is causing this undesired feeling in my soul)
- Dismiss the shame you might feel from carrying those weights (i.e. be honest with yourself)
- Celebrate that you no longer have to prove that you’re strong, and then throw off those weights (i.e. I have faced all the pressures that cause me to feel dark and gloomy on the inside…and each day, I will get stronger because I’m not carrying those weights)
[bctt tweet=”As a human, you were not created to carry the world on your shoulders. Throw off the world weight.” username=”tolovenaturally”]
P.S. Make a daily decision to keep throwing off the weight.
Loving You Naturally,